Looking for some fun and feel good January quotes. You don’t have to look any further. Here is a collection of 25 best January quotes and sayings that will cheer you up. You can use these as Instagram captions or in greeting cards.
Whether you love January or don’t you will find quotes that you can relate to. I hope you enjoy this collection of quotes.
1. “There are two seasonal diversions that can ease the bite of any winter. One is the January thaw. The other is the seed catalogs” – Hal Borland
2.” January is here, with eyes that keenly glow, a frost-mailed warrior striding a shadowy steed of snow.” – Edgard Fawcett
3. “Somewhere along the way, I realized that the new year doesn’t begin for me in January.” – Betsy Canas Garmon
4. “January is my favorite month, when light is plainest, least colored. And I like the feeling of beginnings.” – Anne Truitt
6. “January brings the snow, makes our feet and fingers glow.” – Sara Coleridge
7. “January is the quietest month in the garden… But because it looks quiet doesn’t mean that nothing is happening.” – Rosalie Muller Wright
8. “It is deep January. The sky is hard. The stalks are firmly rooted in ice.” – Wallace Stevens
9. “Every man should be born again on January first. Start with a fresh page.” – Henry Ward Beecher
11. “January looks forward to the new year and back to the old year. He sees past and future.” – M. L. Stedman
12. “No one ever regarded the first of January with indifference.”- Charles Lamb
13. “I think it would be more sensible if resolutions began generally on January the second.” – Helen Fielding
14. “The shortest day has passed, and whatever nastiness of weather we may look forward to in January and February, at least we notice that the days are getting longer.” – Vita Sackville – West
16. “Let January open with the joy in the Lord, and December close with gladness in Jesus.” – Charles H. Spurgeon
17. “If I had my way, I’d remove January from the calendar altogether and have an extra July instead.” – Roald Dahl
18. “New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter waiting to be written.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
19. “I like starting projects in January. That’s the best time to start soemthing. It’s so inward.” – Carolyn Chute
21. “Lots of people go mad in January. Not as many as in May, of course, nor June. January is the third most common month for madness.” – Karen Joy Fowler, ‘Sarah Canary’
22. “January, month of empty pockets!” – Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
23. “January is the calendar’s ingrown hair.” – Stewart Stafford
24. “I love beginnings. If I were in charge of calendars, every day would be January 1.” – Jerry Spinelli
I hope that these inspiring January Quotes will help you to kick start your 2022 with a bang! Also share this collection of quotes with your loved ones and inspire them too.